Re: Q: Oracle Training?

From: Gary Meyers <dbsgrm_at_arco.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 1995 22:20:46 GMT

In article qck_at_blackice.winternet.com, tkoithan_at_winternet.com (Thomas Koithan) writes:

>>Bring a bag, you'll need it to carry the load of free text books home.

Well, at $350/per day, I think you bought the books.

The only thing that chaps me about Oracle Training is paying the afore-mentioned per-day tuition, and STILL having to pay for parking!!!! (At least at the Dallas site)

---
Gary Meyers                     : Usual disclaimer here
dbsgrm_at_arco.com        : My opinions, etc. etc.