Report Writer for Oracle needed

From: Steve <driscos_at_iia.org>
Date: 9 Jan 1995 22:33:38 GMT

I'm looking for ideas on a user friendly report writer for Oracle.

Can any one rate Oracle's report writer? Should I use their forms? Is there a third party solution or do I need to write my own GUI?

The solution needs minimize data entry and maximize point and click, even on the data values for selection criteria. I know I'm asking for the world but, TIA. You're welcome to post here or send direct.

Steve
driscos_at_iia.org

                                               """
                                              (o o)