Oracle 7 Abends Netware ?

From: RobiSW <robisw_at_aol.com>
Date: 9 Jan 1995 13:52:27 -0500

 Our site has recently upgraded from Ora6 to Ora7, and we have been experiencing the following Abend on 2 of our Netware 3.12 servers : "Cache buffer not found in drive table or avail list by AllocateNonMovable ReturnableMemory". It's happened about 3 times in the last week, and is irritating to say the least. We haven't changed our hardware, and our   If anyone else out there has experienced the same problem, knows of why this is happening, or has any info at all I would be greatly indebted to you. Received on Mon Jan 09 1995 - 19:52:27 CET

Original text of this message