Re: ODBC Driver for MAC !!!!

From: Doug Bitting <dbitting_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 9 Jan 1995 15:28:39 GMT

ali shahkar <ali.shahkar_at_syntex.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am trying to find an ODBC driver for Oracle 7 that is written for the MAC.
> MS Query which is shipped with Excel needs this driver to connect.
> I would appreciate any help.
>
> Thanks in Advance

This is not an endorsement. I repeat, this is *not* an endorsement.

I have heard that Intersolv has an ODBC driver for the Macintosh available. You may contact them at 800 876 3101. I cannot vouch for any of Intersolv's products' reliabilty or usability; I have never used them. I'm sure there are other ODBC vendors who have ODBC->Oracle7 drivers, but that is the only one that I know of.

Did I mention this isn't an endorsement? --Doug Bitting
  Oracle Worldwide Customer Support
  Apple Desktop Products Group
  Disclaimer: THIS IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT! Received on Mon Jan 09 1995 - 16:28:39 CET

Original text of this message