Re: SQL Studio is this a good tool?

From: Michael Hatzinger <Michael.Hatzinger_at_bmwf.gv.at>
Date: 8 Jan 1995 23:22:04 GMT

chattne_at_aol.com (Chatt NE) wrote:

> We were thinking about buying this tool to do grants, catalog object
> management and creation of DDL from existing objects. Does anyone have
> experience with this tool that they would be willing to share? Please no
> sales rep. responses.
>
> Dan Chatt

Hi Dan !

We have tested and bought SQL*Studio. It's a very nice tool and makes the ORACLE7 database very open. You can print a lot of reports, you can create SQL create scripts out of your database. You can easyly see you constraints, database packages, procedures, functions, etc., modify constraintsm roles, packages,.......

There are some small bugs, but overall I can recommend this tool...

br, Michael

IKEA-Business Services Vienna, Austria Received on Mon Jan 09 1995 - 00:22:04 CET

Original text of this message