Amdahl Huron Applications Development System Experiences?

From: <hawalka_at_ibm.net>
Date: 8 Jan 1995 21:53:07 GMT

Has anyone utilized Amdahl's Huron Application Development Tool at their Corporation. We are currently analyzing the product and would like to obtain other users experiences with the product. We intend to development applications using Huron and their Huron Database. Then we will "port" the application to DB2 on the mainframe and eventually to "SYBASE" on RS6000's in the future. If you have had experience with the HURON product, I would trully appreciate some feedback about the product. (Good and/or Bad).

Thanks. Received on Sun Jan 08 1995 - 22:53:07 CET

Original text of this message