Re: ORACLE training info. needed

From: MDNatale <mdnatale_at_aol.com>
Date: 5 Jan 1995 21:17:13 -0500

The Oracle corporation offers a Master DBA certification program. The number of hours in order to be certified is determined by your previous experience with Oracle, or another relational database. I started off brand new and completed the version 7 classes (about 25 hours worth of instruction). If you have experience with an earlier version of Oracle, it doesn't take as long. A certification test is also available, but I don't know the details on what, how, or how much the test is. I believe if you take classes from Oracle, the test is free. I have the phone number to Oracle Education in Houston, TX, for anyone interested.

Hope this helps,

Michael Natale
Houston, Texas
mdnatale_at_aol.com

   _

   | \
   |________\  |___________\       Continental Airlines
                   \ |                            Technology Division
                    \|