Re: oraperl, os2 and oracle 7

From: Dhawal Tyagi <tyagi_at_srishti.cns.vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 1995 09:37:15 -0500

In article <3e34u0$n8n_at_news.csus.edu>, sac50216_at_saclink1.csus.edu (Eric Pierce) wrote:

> If anybody is still paying attention to this thread:
>
> An Oracle sales guy told an Oracle User Group meeting a month ago
> that OS/2 PM (the "native OS/2 GUI") is !NOT! going to be a supported
> CDE2 (Forms 4.5, CASE, etc.) platform!

Is there any Oracle phone # where I can call and tell them to drop the stupid and junk MS-Windows platform instead. I don't think that I can go to a User group meeting. Is there anyone responsible in Oracle reading this ? If you can support plain text based tools in CDE 4.5, why can't you support OS/2 (Oracle sucks when it says that it wants me to use Windows instead of OS/2, are there no intelligent and sensible engineers in Oracle, or is Microsoft having some say in Oracle ? :-( )

Regards
Dhawal

--
Programmer/Analyst