oraywww Release

From: Arthur Yasinski <ayasinski_at_nofc.forestry.ca>
Date: 1 Jan 1995 23:36:33 GMT

oraywww is an all-inclusive oraperl script to help integrate Oracle databases and the WWW. It allows for the design of forms using a point and click methodology, and allows non-programmers to build and use forms on the WWW.

I am making the initial version (0.50) available today. It only allows for the creation of searchable (query) forms, but will be expanded in the weeks ahead to allow the construction and use of insert, update, and delete forms.

More information, as well as the pointer to samples and source, can be found at http://www.nofc.forestry.ca/oraywww/

It is public domain and you are welcome to do whatever you want with it. All I ask for is some feedback.

Thanks, and Happy New Year
Arthur Yasinski
NWR Informatics
(ayasinski_at_nofc.forestry.ca) Received on Mon Jan 02 1995 - 00:36:33 CET

Original text of this message