Re: Stored procs failing

From: Age of illusion <92908250_at_cpccux0.cphk.hk>
Date: 1 Jan 1995 14:55:25 GMT

Mark Loth - DBA (lothmar_at_cscoe.ac.com) wrote:
: Recently I performed an upgrade from 7.0.16.6 to 7.1.4 for a project group. Once the
: upgrade had been successfully been installed, I did a full database import to recreate
: the database. Everything seemed fine until I received a message the next day that
: several stored procs were invalid. Because I was not familiar with their database, I
: have no idea whether the procs were valid or invalid before the upgrade.

: Is it possible that the upgraded version is not compatiable with some old procs or
: could the export have any effect on their status? Any help would be greatly
: appreciated!!

Try to complie those procedure which is invalid again. This may help or give you source of problem.
Henry. Received on Sun Jan 01 1995 - 15:55:25 CET

Original text of this message