Re: How do I view PK and FK Constraints?

From: Virag Saksena <vsaksena_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 30 Dec 1994 18:14:45 GMT

If you created the objects you can view the constraints using the data dictionary views user_constraints and user_cons_columns

To view the Foreign Key constraints join user_constraints to itself

If you do not own the objects you can use all_constraints or sys.dba_constraints and all_cons_columns ( or sys.dba_cons_columns )

Virag