WA,SEATTLE:contract position-ORACLE,C,UNIX

From: Kim Ng <kimmng_at_eskimo.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 15:29:34 GMT

                          URGENTLY NEEDED!
                          ================

My company has a contract programming position requiring the following skills : ORACLE (sqlforms30, sqlforms40, sqlplus, pro*c), Unix and C. Minimum of 2-3 years ORACLE, Unix and C working experience is required. The position is for 3 months with one of the major companies in the Puget Sound Area. Possibility of extension is good, however, there is no promises!

Send your resume for immediate consideration to the following address or e-mail your reply. Include your phone number and the time I can reach you. Also, include your desired rate and/or your current rate/salary.

 Mr. Kim Ng (President)
 Paradigm Computer Consulting, Inc.
 20611 E. Bothell Everett Hwy. S.E., Suite 280  Bothell, WA 98012
 e-mail: kimmng_at_eskimo.com Received on Wed Dec 28 1994 - 16:29:34 CET

Original text of this message