Info Request: Oracle Clinical Program/ADAC

From: Rodolfo Heitor Gevaerd de Faria <rodolfo_at_rivendel>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 1994 22:11:12 GMT

   I am looking for some information about a package called "Oracle Clinical Programs", distributed with ADAC equipment (specific to Nuclear Medicine).

   I would like to know if this is really an Oracle product, and if among its tools there is at least SQLPlus or any means of SQL access.

   Any other information about it, please send us a note at <rodolfo_at_rivendel.lin.ufrj.br>.

   Thanks a lot.

   Rodolfo H G Faria
   <rodolfo_at_rivendel.lin.ufrj.br> Received on Sun Dec 25 1994 - 23:11:12 CET

Original text of this message