Is SCO O7's CASE "installabe"?

From: Youri N. Podchosov <ynp_at_ynp.dialup.access.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 1994 17:58:40 EST

Just curious...

Is it possible to install CASE stuff that comes with CD ROM distribution of Oracle v7.1.3.0.0 for SCO UNIX 3.2v4.2/ODT 3.0 ?

When I say "install" I mean just run Installer, select those 3 products (Designer, Generator and Dictionary) and then sit and watch everything going OK, without having a necessity first to change environment in some weird way, to hack scripts, to run separate steps selectively in a very odd sequence, etc. (you know how it happens usually with Oracle installations :)

I also assume that the rest of products (actually all of them found on CD except some unneeded protocol adapters) is already in place.

Simple "yes" or "no" would be quite sufficient for me, although if someone's ready to share his/her experience I'd appreciate any additional information.

TIA

| Youri N. Podchosov (ynp) *** Davidsohn & Son, Inc. NYC *** 718-234-4140 |
| Internet: ynp_at_ynp.dialup.access.net CIS: 72723,2202 AOL: ynp, yourip |