[Q] V7.0 vs. V7.1?

From: Byron Pearce <bpearc1_at_abacus.tis.tandy.com>
Date: 22 Dec 1994 00:10:57 GMT

Okay, here's the question of the day. . .

What is involved in a port from the Oracle V7.0 RDBMS to the Oracle V7.1 RDBMS? As I understand it, the only difference is the the parallel server option and all of the internals, structures, et al. remain the same.

I would appreciate any information that anyone would care to provide on this subject. Good or bad accepted without prejudice.

Thanks!

Byron Pearce                        |  The thoughts and views herein do not
Tandy Information Services          |  necessarily reflect that of Tandy
byron.pearce_at_tandy.com              |  Corporation.
"It's hard to be a ninja when you wear a beeper."