Re: Looking for an inexpensive ER drawing tool

From: Ravi Kumar <rkumar_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 1994 19:18:22 GMT

I don't know about inexpensive ness, but any day I can recommend ErWin for Physical Data modelling. This appears to be one of the best available. We are using it extensively. Problem with ErWin is, it has got a funny notation for pictorial representation of entities; very different from the standard crow's feet model ER notation. Watchout for that. ErWin is supposed to release a new version (begin of Dec) we are yet to receive one. Hope this may be of some help. If you want any more specific info, by all means leave a message;

Ravi Kumar
KPMG Health Systems Received on Wed Dec 21 1994 - 20:18:22 CET

Original text of this message