Re: Saving Forms v4.0 application to file/database

From: Marcus Anthony <mant_at_dump.com>
Date: 20 Dec 1994 16:20:35 GMT

In article <daviespe.15.0011AF91_at_logica.com>, daviespe_at_logica.com (Phil Davies) says:

>Does anyone know whether it is possible to save a Forms v4.0 application to
>the database once it has been saved as a file? The manuals would seem to imply
>that it is not possible. If it is indeed not possible, how do you then
>generate the 'Form Doc'? Help please!!!!

I have done it many times. You should be able to do file-save as and specify save to database there. If you have tried this and it gives an error (or something doesn't work right) - email me the error and I'll try to help.

Marcus Anthony
Dept. of Public Safety
Santa Fe, NM Received on Tue Dec 20 1994 - 17:20:35 CET

Original text of this message