Migration 6.0.36 -> 7.1

From: Tauno Olavi Ojala <tojala_at_network.cc.jyu.fi>
Date: 19 Dec 1994 23:59:07 +0200

	I'm currently planning the migration from ORACLE v. 6.0.36 to
	ORACLE7 rel. 7.1 on VAX/VMS platform. I wonder if anybody has
	any experience about using the migration utility vs. exp/imp.

	I have to apply the same migration procedure on numerous
	installations and using exp/imp is a bit slow, you know....
	On the other hand EVERYBODY who has used the migration utility
	in a test environment seems to have very few positive comments
	about it. Has anybody used migration in a real production
	environment?

	Comments, useful hints, experiences etc would be appreciated.

	Thanks in advance!