Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo <smith_at_netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 09:25:54 GMT

YVONNE BAUMERT, DECUS EUROPE AD-SIG CHAIR (y_baumert_at_decus.ch) wrote:

: In article <3c7ism$6lq_at_toads.pgh.pa.us>, prashant_at_cs.pitt.edu (The Peasant) writes:
: > I am glad you brought this up Mahesh, I have this friend Tom Proudfoot,
: > Who was telling me about the country which his ancestors were living in
: > had no pollution, crime, poverty, racism. It was pure milk and honey,
: > until Smiths and like came down upon and not only snatched away
: > their lands, but also their lives. These were your ancestors (David) who
: > immigrated to their country, which you so proudly call yours. Let me
: > see you give us one example of what you have done positive in your
: > lifetime for your country and it's people, other than preaching hatred
: > , racism and bigotry.
: > Most of your 'Desperate Foreigners' have worked their butts out like
: > many of the first generation of immigrants into this country. What the
: > heck is wrong in that?
: > What you have been doing is gross generalisation and believe me it works
: > both ways .
: >
: > ***************************************
: > ** Life's complex, It has real and **
: > ** imaginary parts. **
: > ****************************************
: >
: BRAVO !!!!!

: But unfortunately David Smith will not get your point. Other people beforehand
: allready asked him where his ancestors come from and he ignored these
: questions. Even when he commented on every other point in the note in detail
: and quote everything mentioned he would carefully erase the paragraph supposing
: that he is white and not a native American Indian. And the reason is easy. IT
: DESTROYS HIS ARGUMENT and clears that he is the racist.

Surprisingly, Yvonne, although you claim to have read my response, you missed the point where I pointed out the _ridiculous_ contradiction in both The Pheasants's and now your post. He quotes an Indian as saying that the white immigrants increased crime and and racial tension and pollution etc. Clearly they did. And clearly as we take in the desperate third world hordes, with the aid of companies like Oracle Corporation, who likes to hire non-citizens for the cheap labor, then we will also increase crime, pollution, natural resource devestation, racial discord, etc. So you, me dear, are just as guilty of the The Pheasant, of trying to argue for something, by pointing out how bad it was in the past.

: He didn't even notice that people were willing to help him in the beginning. He
: was unable to stop disqualifying himself. He is apparently not even able to
: look for a job outside California. He doesn't even look for a job as he is so
: actively busy insulting people. I also don't suppose that it is really name
: that he is giving us. Sometimes I even get the impression that he is there to
: make propaganda for the subject to then profit as the member of a probably
: right extreme party. As we should not make him a Martyr - don't forget his
: original posting isn't here anymore - I ask everybody:

: DON'T ANSWER TO THIS TOPIC ANYMORE !!!

: DAVID SMITH IS NOT WORTH THIS ATTENTION
Yes, Yvonne, you have made clear the bankruptcy of your desire FROM GERMANY, to see Oracle Corporation hire tons of non-citizens IN AMERICA. You make a personal attack, or more precisely, you make an ad hominem argument. Don't worry, even though President Clinton did not speak to the non-citizens in his recent speech, it warms their hearts to know that some gal over in Germany, is clearly for their right to take American jobs. By the way, as I said before, we have identified 5,000 Turks, who are smarter than you, and better workers, so you have been made redundant, as we are bringing them all to Germany, first of next year. Good luck in your new career , and consider taking classes at night.

: Yvonne Baumert LL TTTTTTTTTT UU UU The statements made
: LTU GmbH LL TT TT TT UU UU represent my own opinion
: Airport, Hangar 8 LL TT UU UU and do not necessarily
: D-40474 Düsseldorf LL TT UU UU correspond with my
: Germany LL TT UU UU employers opinion.
: y_baumert_at_decus.ch LLLLLL TTTT UUUUUU

: PSI%(0262)45211013068::baumert Some countries don't need the leading 0!!