Re: Hardware for 200GB+ DB ?

From: Claudio.Confalonieri <conf_at_bpb.it>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 09:33:58 GMT

In article <From darrylr_at_wombat.engr.sgi.com> Darryl Ram writes:

 You might also want to look up our Oracle 7.1 data mining white paper, presents operational and performance information on a ~200Gb Oracle database simulating a real customer marketing database, we did this work with EDS for some of their customers (EDS happen to think we do databases).

Could you e-mail this paper ??

Thanks,

Claudio Confalonieri         Banca Popolare di Bergamo - Credito Varesino
R&D Office                   Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 8
conf_at_bpb.it                  24122 BERGAMO - ITALY