Re: Oracle, will you PLEASE sell us software?

From: Bob Stewart <bob_at_musem.earthlink.net>
Date: 18 Dec 1994 02:40:09 GMT

Brad Isley (bisley_at_lanier.com) wrote:
: I have been dealing with vendors for over 15 years in this business.
: I thought I had heard of every kind of vendor problem, until now.

: Can someone PLEASE explain to me why, after over 2 weeks trying, we
: cannot get Oracle to take our money and send us a product?

We have the same problem, fortunately for us, we are an Oracle partner. Typically we have had to get Oracle in two stages. First we place our order, and after it doesn't come for a while we call Tech Support and ask for a media shipment. Then we notify sales that we have the product, and just want to pay for it.

Good product, but Oracle needs some reorganization in their ordering department.

--
If power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely,
government corruption WILL be reduced by reducing government power. q.e.d.

Bob Stewart (KB9ZW)
wk USA (310) 335-7152