Oracle SQL*PLUS on Client PC hangs!!!

From: Richard C. Li <lirc_at_pb.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 14:38:03 GMT

Please help me out!
I'm running Oracle 7.0.16.. on a Netware server and Oracle SQL*PLUS 3.1 on a PC Windows client. The connection is through Oracle SQL*Net SPX 1.1.2 Right after Oracle database goes down, I was trying to do a SQL from the client SQL*PLUS. The SQL*PLUS hangs. It just hangs, no error return. Can anybody give me a clue what causes this and how to resolve this hangs please! I've been talking to Oracle Tech support for almost a week. They just don't have a solution. I know there are plenty experts in this group and please give me a hand. I thanks in advance! Received on Fri Dec 16 1994 - 15:38:03 CET

Original text of this message