Re: How to

From: dany brown <danny.brown_at_upl.com>
Date: 15 Dec 1994 21:56:32 GMT

garon_at_indirect.com (Microright Corp) wrote:

> I'm developing some screens with Oracle Forms V4.0 for MS-Windows 3.1 and
> need to know how to maximize the RUNFORM window and my Canvas when
> starting an application.
>
> I think it's tacky for the users to do this by hand, and so far my
> R.T.F.M. has raised more questions then answers.

Garon, I was working on the same type problem with the same software about a year ago and called Oracle on it. Their response was, back then, "It can't be done with this software." I was hoping that in the future, in perhaps a subsequent release of the forms software, it could be done. It does not sound good though if your software is newer than mine was back then.

Danny Received on Thu Dec 15 1994 - 22:56:32 CET

Original text of this message