Re: Looking for info on Gupta vs Oracle on Unix

From: dany brown <danny.brown_at_upl.com>
Date: 15 Dec 1994 22:03:07 GMT

mattb_at_dgs.dgsys.com (Matt Brosius) wrote:

> I am conducting an in-depth evaluation of the feasibility of SQL Windows
> running against a Unix based Oracle V7 database. I invite any comments,
> glory or horror stories. Thanks.

I would very much like to see that data also. I've got a few copies of Gupta laying around waiting for me to fire it up and try it. I've used Powerbuilder and Forms 4.0 before and am looking at something like Gupta to take their place.

Danny Received on Thu Dec 15 1994 - 23:03:07 CET

Original text of this message