PROBLEM WITH MADGE ODI DRIVER

From: Alan Rogers <U54778_at_uicvm.uic.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 21:14:51 CST

I am running a NetWare Oracle installation (7.16) with DOS clients. PCs with Madge Smart 16/4 ESIA token ring cards that are using the Madge NetWare DOS ODI driver are failing with some Oracle utilities (like export of large tables). The export will "hang" and the user session will be terminated from the database.

Is there anybody out there with a similar configuration that has been able to solve this problem? I can boot the PC with old drivers and it will work but this is not a long term solution.

susan Received on Thu Dec 15 1994 - 04:14:51 CET

Original text of this message