MAC Report Writers wanted

From: W. T. Sidney <sidney_at_dmpd.sps.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 19:17:07 GMT

Have a couple of questions - any help / info would be appreciated.

o     Need recommendations on report writers for the MAC
      platform. It needs to be graphical - and easy to use.
      That is to say no programming and or need to be a
      master in SQL.

o     Can all report writers produce a formatted report
      from a dataset?  Where a dataset is the results from
      on or more queries to ORACLE?

I have never no experience with report writers - I've always been able to get the data I need using PL*Sql and SQL*Plus, creating views and temporary tables for the more complicated reports. Which is unacceptable for ad-Hoc end user queries.

Thanks in Advance
W. T. Sidney -=Sid=-
ra0855_at_email.sps.mot.com Received on Wed Dec 14 1994 - 20:17:07 CET

Original text of this message