Re: ANYONE RUNNING ORACLE/UNIXWARE?

From: <is11mda_at_zeus.syscon.com>
Date: 14 Dec 94 12:04:01 EST

In article <3cke8t$g1g_at_cronkite.ocis.temple.edu>, rt_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu (rt_at_astro.ocis.temple.edu) writes:
> Is anyone running Oracle and Unixware? Is it a wise choice?
> I would like to hear any comments reagarding this marriage.
>
> Thanks
>
> --

We have just installed 7.0.16 under Unixware 1.1.2 and beginning to develop some ProC apps. So far do good. There has not been much lately, but check into the COMP.OS.UNIXWARE news group. it is quite active and there have been questions/comments on Oracle posted previously.

Mike Arm
marm_at_syscon.com Received on Wed Dec 14 1994 - 18:04:01 CET

Original text of this message