Re: Oracle web site???

From: Joseph Bennett <bennettj_at_news-server>
Date: 14 Dec 1994 13:37:08 GMT

YES YES YES - I am on it NOW - !!!

Try http://www.oracle.com/

It really works (seems sort of slow, but it really works and it is Oracle!

Steve Schow (sjs_at_corp.portal.com) wrote:
: tdunbar_at_vtaix.cc.vt.edu (Thomas Dunbar) wrote:
: >
: >
: > yes, it's surprising www.oracle.com isn't there. but then again,
: > neither's www.sybase.com; and www.informix.com only has a promise
: > of things to come.
: >

: but at least they are planning something. I think its outrageously
: degenerate that oracle does not have a Web site. How can they
: consider themselves to be on the cuttin edge of information
: distribution when they barely have internet connectivity and no
: FTP/WWW site. I can download virtually ANY sunOS patch I want from
: a well organized WWW/ftp site. Oracle has NOTHING.