Re: Q: Another oracle install fail. WHY!?!?!?!

From: <jl34778_at_corp02.d51.lilly.com>
Date: 13 Dec 94 15:42:26 EST

In article <3cdoq0$t55_at_panix.com>, gsa_at_panix.com (Gary Assa) writes:

> How do I fix this, and I also noticed that my .profile was not altered to
> add the needed environment variable to run oracle. Can someone please
> e-mail me a sample .profile to run v7.1.3.0.0?
>
> Also, I run coraenv and I get an error. Shit, will an Oracle install ever work?
> --

Don't know about your original problem. With coraenv...you mention needing a sample .profile. That would indicate to me that you are in either Bourne or K-shell. In those environments, you run oraenv, not coraenv.

Hope that helps.

--
Bob Swisshelm                | swisshelm_at_Lilly.com     | 317 276 5472
Eli Lilly and Company        | Lilly Corporate Center  | Indianapolis, IN 46285