Help !? Long Raw and Images

From: Paul Mattes <mattesp_at_pipeline.com>
Date: 12 Dec 1994 22:15:17 -0500

*,
I'm working on an app in Oracle 7.0 and we need to be able to store an image as part of a row. We don't have any trouble loading the image into a variable (defined as a long raw), BUT when trying to move it via insert into another table, it chokes big time.

Anybody have any ideas as to what's going on and how we can get around this ? It seems a little silly to me that they'd let you pump some data into a record and then not let you diddle with it from there.

Thanks
Paul Mattes
"Life's too short to use Focus" Received on Tue Dec 13 1994 - 04:15:17 CET

Original text of this message