Oracle 7 for Netware questions

From: Robert J. Ryznar <bobr_at_adfg.state.ak.us>
Date: 12 Dec 1994 17:48:03 GMT

        We are running Oracle 7 with Netware 3.12. The platform is an IBM Server/95 which has 48mb RAM, SCSI disk controller and room for 5 full height drives. We are planning on 20 simultaneous users running an in-house Gupta SQLWindows client/server application. The database should be under a 1.5GB and grow 18% per year. I have some questions specific to this platform.
1. What is the minimum number of disks you would go with on this

   Platform? Everything I've read suggests 4 to 5 disks minimum, but    they're usually talking about VAX or Unix systems not Netware. 2. How much memory would you recommend?
3. If anyone has a similar configuration I would appreciate any comments,

   criticisms or advice.

                        TIA