Re: Windows - IEF vs. ERWIN

From: Michael P. Vergara <vergara_at_nosc.mil>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 17:32:48 GMT

In article <bgmccracken.4.0074C4EE_at_amoco.com>, Bill G. McCracken <bgmccracken_at_amoco.com> wrote:
>I've gotten some feedback that the IEF version (Mainframe and OS/2) will also
>be available for Windows soon...any beta testers out there that use this with
>Oracle?

We have been attempting to use IEF to build applications. It has been a long and torturous process. IMHO there are better, easier tools to use for application building.

Really, FORMS is better then IEF!

Mike

Mike Vergara           |   Be good...and you will be lonesome
vergara_at_nosc.mil       |                                       Jimmy Buffett
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of anyone else but me.  So there.