Re: Oracle SQLLOAD problem?

From: Sunil Mushran <smushran_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 12 Dec 1994 20:23:11 GMT

To deduce what went wrong, need to know the Oracle error number / message. Also, the listing of the Control file and the full command line will be a great help.

On which platform are you running SqlLoad....If on Netware remember the filenames need to be in the Netware convention (VOL:DIR\DIR\FILE.EXT)... Sunil