Re: Public offering of DBA scripts?

From: Andrew C. Moll <acmoll_at_dgs.dgsys.com>
Date: 11 Dec 1994 21:46:24 -0500

Bob -
  Unfortunately, I don't know of any place which contains the scripts you are asking about. However, I would think that they *should* be in the Oracle shareware directory:
ftp.Informatik.Uni-Oldenburg.DE:/pub/oracle   Can anybody else add further information? Drew Moll
Loral Federal Systems
Rockville, MD USA

jl34778_at_corp02.d51.lilly.com wrote:
: Are there any public offerings of DB monitoring scripts out there? It seems
: ridiculous that I have to develop scripts myself that I know people out there
: have developed.

: Here is a very partial list of scripts that I'd like to develop.

: objects who cannot extend within their tablespace
: roles that have no privileges
: roles that have not been granted to anyone
: users that have no objects, an no grants to non-public objects
: views that point to non-existent tables
: etc., etc., etc.

: If anyone knows of any locations that contain scripts like this, I'd
: appreciate learning aboutit.

: --
: Bob Swisshelm | swisshelm_at_Lilly.com | 317 276 5472
: Eli Lilly and Company | Lilly Corporate Center | Indianapolis, IN 46285