Pro*C Select

From: Nathan Dreon <nathan_at_fuji.sed.stel.com>
Date: 10 Dec 1994 17:43:03 -0500

I have been using Pro*C for several days now. I can connect to the database, fetch from a cursor, and select using a numeric field as a key. This all follows the examples in "Pro*C Supp. to the ORACLE Precompilers Guide". Now I need to select using a text field as the key. There is no example of this in my book, and of course my attempts have failed. Can someone send a small piece of code to me that does work? Including the type declarations.

Thanks
Nathan
nathan_at_sed.stel.com Received on Sat Dec 10 1994 - 23:43:03 CET

Original text of this message