Re: what causes a stored Procedure status to become invalid ????

From: Msys Inc <msys_at_delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 DEC 94 21:55:06 -0500

Tell me about this problem!

We also started having this Invalid package problem for the last 2 months The status of the package is valid in the database.

I posted this problem in a different thread. One kind soul replied to em saying increasing SGA fixed his problem.

Our customer is increasing the SGA (shared pool memory) this week end and restarting the database. But we have to monitor it for a couple of weeks and make sure that it fixed our problem.

Hope this helps. If this fixes the problem please post a little note here so it will be useful for others. I will also do the same

Thanks

| MSys Inc. |
| Oracle Consultants |
| On-Site & Off-Site Consulting & Development |
| Phone/Fax (910)-763-7183 EMail: msys_at_delphi.com |