Re: Oracle 7 Documentation

From: michael fanelli <fanellimw_at_delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 9 DEC 94 20:18:46 -0500

Lee E Parsons <lparsons_at_world.std.com> writes:  >Lets be fair here. This is really just Oracles gentle way of saying

>"We dont want to be in the Document Printing/Distribution business,
>Use the Freaken CD-Rom we sent you and learn how to startup oracle book!"

Sounds good and we do use the CD that came with 7.1 (we got the non-Freaken edition...). But what about those people who work with Oracle, perhaps at many sites, that do not own a copy of the RDBMS and don't get the CD? Why not make the CD docs price reasonable? I know I'd sure like to have a CD instead of carrying around lots of heavy books! Why price the CD at such a ridiculously high cost as well?

--

            michael fanelli
            72040.2460_at_compuserve.com