Re: Looking for an inexpensive ER drawing tool

From: Alastair Newson <anewson_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 09:33:41 GMT

There is a visio forum on compuspend. I've uploaded an ER template that does Oracle style crows feet that glue to the sides of the box if the relationship is rotated.

If your're interested in a copy over the net I will try to bin-mail it as I don't have an FTP site where I can dump - unless you have one where I can put.

Alastair Newson             'When the best leader's work is done,
Technical Projects Manager          the people say,
Glaxo Pharms UK Ltd              "We did it ourselves!"'
44-(0)181-990-3023 Received on Fri Dec 09 1994 - 10:33:41 CET

Original text of this message