Re: Powerbuilder & Oracle

From: Microright Corp <garon_at_indirect.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 1994 17:06:49 GMT

David Shay (shayD_at_moravian.edu) wrote:

: Any comments from anyone currently running Powerbuilder & Oracle would be
: greatly appreciated, either by mail or to this group.

I've use Powerbuild & Oracle alot. All I can say is it works great. I like Powerbuilder a lot more than Forms for several reasons (faster, extensible, more reliable, fewer bugs, etc.). I just hope that PowerSoft and Sybase mean it when they said "independant subsidiary"

I think one of the best things about Powerbuilder is it's ability to access most all databasees as well as an integrated line of end-user, power-user & programmer products (POWER viewer, maker, builder).

  • Garon