Mac ODBC

From: JC Lachapelle <jcl_at_sparky.crad.dnd.ca>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 12:34:15 -0500

Hi,

Does anyone yet have a Macintosh ODBC driver that I can use from Microsoft Query. I am using Microsoft office on PC's to access our ORACLE7 databases, I think it's great, I have no problem using the PC's to do the reporting I want, but, I have not found an ODBC for the Mac's yet. Can someone tell me when and where I can obtain the Mac ODBC.

Pre-Thanks,

Jean-Claude                         Ottawa,Ontario,CANADA
jcl_at_sparky.crad.dnd.ca              Desk: (613) 992-0212
                                    Fax : (613) 996-5177