Re: Oracle's moves toward the desktop

From: Alastair Newson <anewson_at_cix.compulink.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 18:22:42 GMT

: I recently noticed two significant Oracle moves toward the desktop.

: 1. Oracle7 for Windows - Apparently a new product available now.
: 2. Project X - Available in Jan '95. Competitor of Microsoft desktop

     tools.

I understand that Oracle7 for windows is still a beta product, production  available sometime calendar Q1 '95 and Project-x will be later in '95.

Alastair Newson             'When the best leader's work is done,
Technical Projects Manager          the people say,
Glaxo Pharms UK Ltd              "We did it ourselves!"'
44-(0)181-990-3023 Received on Wed Dec 07 1994 - 19:22:42 CET

Original text of this message