Database Manufacturers addresses needed!

From: Scott Mash <smash_at_oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 1994 00:42:34 GMT

I am creating a list of database manufacturers for a professor here at Ohio University. I've had problems finding a large list of databases so I am coming to the internet community for help.

I have have the name and address of a company that produces a database package, please email it to me. I need the name of the database, the type of database (object orient, relational, etc) and of course the name and address of the company.

I will post the completed list to most of the database newsgroups.

Please help me, I really need this list!!!!!!!

Scott

--

| smash_at_oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu | Scott A. Mash |
| smash_at_bigbird.cs.ohiou.edu | 11685 SR 691 |