Re: How do I view PK and FK Constraints?

From: Mark Johnson <markjo_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 7 Dec 1994 04:55:25 GMT

In article <Roberts_D-281194082234_at_riversend.bms.com>, Roberts_D_at_MSMAIL.BMS.COM (Dan Roberts) writes:
> After I have created a table in my Oracle database..How can I view which
> attributes I have assigned as Primary Keys and such. When I do a describe
> either tablename or catalog I really don't get the output I am looking
> for..Thanks.>>Dan
>
> --
> Dan Roberts
> BRISTOL-MYERS SQUIBB PHARM. RES. CENTER "Nature is last at Bats"
> PRINCETON, NEW JERSEY U.S.A. PLANET EARTH, MILKY-WAY GALAXY
> <<<<INTERNET ADDRESS>>>>Roberts_D_at_MSMAIL.BMS.COM

Pardon the endorsement,

   Database Illustrator is a program that reads your Data Dictionary and creates Entity Relationship Diagrams (ERD's) from the constraint information. If you really want to understand what constraints you have, and see them in a highly intuitive form, DBI is a slick and inexpensive tool. Contact Ray Ontko & Co at (800.935.4283). Received on Wed Dec 07 1994 - 05:55:25 CET

Original text of this message