ORACLE and ADABAS D, this is the question

From: <an164632_at_anon.penet.fi>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 07:51:41 UTC

Hello,
Our company have take the decision to buy the Entire SQL-DB Server (AG Software) for a commercial application. Our preceding DB were all in Oracle V6.36 and this is the first non-Oracle DataBase.
The SAG list tell that the Entire SQL-DB Server (say ADABAS D, also) is fully relational DB.
Now, is anyone knowing both the DB (Oracle, Adabas D) to tell me wich are the characteristic, limits, (eventually bugs) privilege one or other ?

Massimo Dr. Ferrari
System Administrator
S. Orsola Hospital
Bologna (Italy)

To find out more about the anon service, send mail to help_at_anon.penet.fi. Due to the double-blind, any mail replies to this message will be anonymized, and an anonymous id will be allocated automatically. You have been warned. Please report any problems, inappropriate use etc. to admin_at_anon.penet.fi. Received on Tue Dec 06 1994 - 08:51:41 CET

Original text of this message