Problem printing reports from Oracle Financials 10.4.1

From: Mark Kirby - DP <mkirby_at_mc11adm.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 17:01:37 GMT

We've just had Oracle Financials installed and have encountered a 'small' problem.

Oracle Server: 7.1.3.2.0
O/S: AIX 3.2.5
Oracle Financials: 10.4.1

The problem: Oracle Financials generates reports that include non-printable ascii characters embedded in the report's ascii text file.
Hence, the problem --- we can't print using this file directly.

Has anyone encountered this problem before and found a reasonable solution to avoid it?

--
Mark Kirby                 | Data Processing Department
mkirby_at_mc4adm.uwaterloo.ca | University of Waterloo