Great Job Opportunities

From: D J Stinson <stinson_at_netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 1994 01:39:29 GMT

  • Client/Server Programmers Needed In Washington DC, VA, MD

If you are looking for an opportunity to master new technologies, take on more responsibility, and learn about diverse industries, we have a position for you. We are looking for designers/analysts/programmers
skilled in any of the following:

	PowerBuilder
	Visual Basic
	C/C++
	PRO*C
	Oracle
	Sybase
	Informix

We offer competitive salaries and benefits. We are a small, fast-growing consulting firm, so your growth is limited only by your ambition.

Fax Resumes To: WaveFront Technologies Consulting, Inc.

                 (703) 764-3825

--
                                             stinson_at_netcom.com