Re: data warehousing

From: John Baez <johnb_at_sun.com>
Date: 5 Dec 1994 23:30:04 GMT

In article 8k9_at_pioneer.uspto.gov, pierce_at_uspto.gov (William Pierce) writes:
> Has oracle published any info regarding data-warehousing?
> I would be interested in receiving information from anyone using oracle as a
> data-warehouse to house date from numerous different databases (relational
> and non-relational) and data sources.

There is a white paper entitled 'Open Data Warehousing with Oracle7 Parallel Data Management Technology' dated June 1994 (P# A20320). It is short but interesting and points out the Oracle technology features which you want to work with.

Hope this helps.

John Received on Tue Dec 06 1994 - 00:30:04 CET

Original text of this message