Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: Mahesh P Patkar <mppatkar_at_en.ecn.purdue.edu>
Date: 4 Dec 1994 20:09:45 GMT

In article <smithD0A11F.5Ju_at_netcom.com> smith_at_netcom.com ( David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo) writes:

>Sorry, Mahesh, by trying to focus on spelling, rather than concepts, you
>prove that the desperate foreigners fleeing their wretched countries, cannot
>add any argument for taking in millions upon millions of their own.
>
>: Mahesh

First of all I am not a desperate foreigner fleeing my country. YOU are not adding anything positive to the argument by making such a presumption. I love my country and, me and my wife (who is an American) are planning to go to India for good (Thank god all Americans are not as narrow minded as you are.) So, do not worry.
As far as I am concerned, I would rather not have intelligent Indians immigrate to this country, if they are going to face UNGRATEFUL people like you, who do not recognize their contributions to the industry/schools over here. Besides, why did your ancestors come to US? Where did they come from? Are you sure, when they arrived over here, that they weren't desperate foreigners fleeing their country (or some situation in their country)?

Mahesh.

The opinions I expressed above are mine only. Mahesh.