Re: Oracle and Non-Green Card Indians

From: David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo <smith_at_netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 08:03:15 GMT

Mahesh P Patkar (mppatkar_at_en.ecn.purdue.edu) wrote:
: >In article <smithCzrIM4.L8w_at_netcom.com>,
: >David Smith at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo <smith_at_netcom.com> wrote:
: >
: >>
: >>We love to here from you ungrateful foreigners. .

  • **********************
    : >>

: Please learn to spell first and then, please avoid making such gross
: generalizations.

Sorry, Mahesh, by trying to focus on spelling, rather than concepts, you prove that the desperate foreigners fleeing their wretched countries, cannot add any argument for taking in millions upon millions of their own.

: Mahesh

: The opinions I expressed above, are mine only.
: Mahesh
: >