Re: Oracle Applications

From: Philip Chee <philip_at_aleytys.pc.my>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 94 08:46:26 GMT

In article <D05x6A.K6x_at_ozemail.com.au> rwright_at_ozemail.com.au writes:

>Is anyone interested in the idea of a new group for Oracle appliactions
>eg Financials ?

Yes! We are currently on Financials 9 and are debating about moving to Release 10. We have just implemented 4 out of 8 Financials9 modules and we are pretty much split on:

  1. Stop our migration; upgrade to Release 10; continue migration, or
  2. Migrate and put all eight modules into production; then upgrade to R10

A newsgroup such as this would be helpful as I would then not have to wade through a million messages about CASE or whatever.

Philip

--
|Philip Chee: philip_at_aleytys.pc.my| This is a work of fiction.Any resemblance |